During the month of August, as a part of ongoing security
enhancements we will be implementing changes that will impact
Paperless Pay, Tax Form Management, and The Work Number applications.
As a result of this update, clients will no longer be able to use the
Internet Explorer web browser on any PC running the Windows XP
operating system to access these applications. Recent versions of
Internet Explorer on operating systems newer than Windows XP will
continue to operate.
No Longer Compatible:
- Operating System: Windows XP and before
- Internet Explorer (IE) version 8 and before
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Internet Explorer (IE) version 9 and after
The below list reflects the effective dates for each impacted solution:
- Tax Form Management: Tuesday, August 1
- Paperless Pay: Tuesday, August 8
- The Work Number: Tuesday, August 15
Equifax believes this update will have a minimal impact on our clients. Our data shows that approximately 0.4% of those who access the applications do so using the Internet Explorer web browser on a PC running the Windows XP operating system.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is necessary to ensure that Equifax Workforce Solutions continues to provide you the industry-leading services you have come to expect.